fredag 18 februari 2011

Two days in Stockholm

Back in Uppsala and a lot of streetshredding on the list.

Wednesday
Me and Robert met up with Dennis Ohlsson in Stockholm. We found this backside rail, hidden in the forrest, that looked great and we were hiking it all day long. I went home happy with some new tricks in my body =)
It had this "knopp" in the end but it was ok anyways.
We kind of had to climb in the tree when standing on the "starttorn". A little bit sketchy but it worked.
I love trees..
that I can be upsidedown in..
You should try it yourself. It´s awesome!




Thursday
We had such a slow start on this day. Our bodies were really tired after a lot of hiking, shoveling, running and shredding lately. But even though I almost could not get out of bed because I felt so exhausted, my snowboard was screaming for love and I had to give it some! =)
So, me and Robert met up with Joakim Rasmussen and Alex Haapamäki, again in Stockholm, for hiking another backside rail. I felt tired and had run out of energy but I had a nice time with the guys anyways.
Robert and Jocke.

Alex Haapamäki.
I guess, since I have not done a lot of streetrails at all, it takes a lot of mental energy to just "do it". It´s a lot more consequences than a parkrail as we all can understand. That´s why, I guess, I´m getting a bit more tired than the veterans I´m shredding with =)
But it´s worth it (!!!) because the adrenaline it gives me is the best ever! =)