lördag 12 februari 2011

Spottime in Uppsala

Spottime in Uppsala, in this new wonderful winterland, with Robert and our friend Christoffer Petterson called Mange from Gävle. 

We found this great rail that looked kind of nice with a little bit of a drop on the side. It was sunny and so beautiful white outside and after a lot of work wtih the setup we could start shredding and filming. 



It´s an awesome feeling when you do a trick you don´t think you can do. And when you try, it works so damn good! =) This was one of those "awesome feeling" days and I was happy! 




Mange.


Since street is kind of new for me it´s always so scary to make the first hit. I have this really creepy feeling where I can see myself laying there.. in the stairs.. damaged and destroyed.. Haha, but after the first hit I get a totally different feeling in my body and luckely in my mind. So then, it´s just to start with the "sulning". Robert and Mange did some really perfect tricks and after the session we were kind of tired.
Coffeetime.

Watching the clips.


Time to go home.