torsdag 3 februari 2011

Rest god damn it!

The thing is that I´m sick in fever again! (mohahahahaha) This is my fourth day with this "thing" that has attacked me again. The doctor said I have some virus infection and not a bacterial infection and that´s why the antibiotics didn´t work and killed the "sickness" before. 

As many of you know I´m studying to be a nurse (but I´m taking a break now for snowboarding instead and I have one year of my studies left) so I´m a little bit involved in the "medical talk".

If you have a virus infektion it can (if you are unlucky) take up to one mounth to get rid of it. I guess that´s why I´m getting sick all the time. I start snowboarding too early and the body screams "REST god damn it!" And because I´m one of those "I-HAVE-to-train-several-times-a-week-otherwice-I´m-going-crazy" people it aint easy I tell you!! 

But, so, I´m resting now untill the fever has gone away and I will be on my snowboard soon again! Yeeehaaaa!
Resting(!) and watching television in our livingroom