onsdag 23 februari 2011

More street

Monday morning and there were some more streetshredding with Joakim Rasmussen, Philip Grund, Viktor Wiberg, Alex Hapamääki, Robert and me. We had an awesome day and everyone were killing it!
In the beginning of the winter when I started to ride streetrails I could just see the scarry stairs and as I described in a earlier input, I could see myself really hurt laying in the stairs. I almost just saw the consequences. But now, my eyes see it differentely. I am not as afraid and I can se all the posibillities instead!! But I have to learn more new tricks on the parkrail so I can do more tricks on the streetrail! It´s not worth taking too big chances on the streetrail when you are not safe on the trick. Then there will be consequences for sure! Even though I have done some new tricks on streetrails that I have not even been trying before! And that´s a great feeling!!