torsdag 3 februari 2011

MONOKEL teamshoot (just a sneakpeak)

During this "sickness" time it has been happening some really strange, mysterious, crazy, historical and awesome things! There are big things coming up for sure! The new eyewear brand MONOKEL are releasing their snowboardteam with a short film that I can´t even try to describe... But you will here about it during their launch sometime in the end of february. 

The teamriders are me, Rolf Nylinder, Viktor Wiberg, Fredrik Rasmussen and Philip Grund. Luckely I managed to take part of this happening a bit even though I was sick in fever.

Here are some of the behind the scenes pictures that I found at our videographer Petter Schanches blog.


Here is a really secret picture of one of the three models in the MONOKEL line for the spring.
This is one model is called Robotnik and my favorite is another model called Barstow, it´s round and "super retro" and you feel like a 70:s rockstar wearing them! =) I don´t have a picutre now but I will show you when I can.