måndag 14 februari 2011

Bluebird in Åre

We took the train to Åre with Roberts father and his sambo Lisa on saturday morning. A nice hotelroom, really great food, perfect breakfast, wonderful people, "solsidan" and a lot of shredding was awaiting us and I felt good. And I´m still feeling good sitting on this small cozy hotelroom on happy valentines day with Robert, after a really productive day filming two pretty fun streetspots. I also managed to do a beautiful faceplant when hiting a ledge so my face looks a bit strange.

It was also so great meeting up with Anna Nilsson, Emma Ruzicka and Sofi Lidman on Dahlboms before dinner on Åregården. Congratz Sofi on your birthday!! =)

We´ve had two days with blubird and a lot of sunshine. It has been really cold though but with a lot of clothes everything kind of works anyways.

The first day Otto Norin was filming in the railline in Bräcke with us. See the edit on his blog when it´s ready.
It was really cold outside so Roberts beard and hair was kind of frosen.
And I am lucky, because I don´t have a beard that can freeze.
The second day we filmed two spots: A ledge and a closeout downrail.
My first ledge.
Robert threw his board overboard.
Still happy though.
But maybe a little bit crazy..
Happy valentines day!