onsdag 23 februari 2011

Sunny California and Big Bear - on my way

The New York plane

Believe it or not but when I´m writing this I´m sitting on an airplane on my way to Big Bear in sunny California =) I have been so busy with everything the last days so I have not even been writing that I´m going there. I´m gonna meet upp with CIcci Cavretti in Bear Mountain and we are staying with some friends in a big flat close to the slopes. I will be away for over three weeks. And I´m nervous! Such a long time away from home and Robert. But I know I´m gonna have it great over there! =) My Svensson is meeting up with us in less than one week from now.
I have my Goprocamera with me and hopefully it´s gonna be a lot of filming and shredding in the biggest railpark in the world!!

The New York airport

Now I am in New York, waiting for the conecting plane to Los Angeles. It´s crazy how many securitychecks you have to go through when entering this country. And all this questions! Where are you going? How long will you stay? What are you doing here? Why are you coming here? Like robots with sad faces, they don´t even look up at you when taliking. Well, I did pass so now I´m gonna be in America for a while.

I have theese mixed feelings. I kind of regret that I´m gonna stay in Bear for so long because I had such a great snowboardtime back home in Sweden before I left. But at the same time it feels like you should take the opportunity to stay in Usa for a while when you are going there.

Well, I hope everything will be ok.