torsdag 9 februari 2012

Battle och sexistiska kommentarer

Me and Carro Degardh on youbet.com. I did not know what I was getting into when I accepted to be a part of it. Just a funny thing? And to get some snowboarding involvement now in injury times. So I thought. But many of the comments written on the side made ​​me disgusted and irritated. But I guess that's what the idiots that wrote the stuff wants. Yes, we are girls. Yes, we love snowboarding. Let us just be two talented girls who love to snowboard. The sexist comments that is written is so fucking irrelevant and has nothing to do with snowboard. I have never heard anything negative about my onlinepart since it was playing on youbet so I guess it´s the immature petit virgins that comments theese things on youbet that has some serious problems. So this is for them.