lördag 12 mars 2011

Transworld Trans AM and a second place!

Today it was time for the Transworld Trans AM in Big Bear! I came in second place! =)

The weather was, as usual in Big Bear, sunny and bluebird and a crew from my house went to the arena to look at the setup. The setup looked really big and kind of crazy. We hesitated if we even were gonna shredd the comp but we decided to do it, and I it was awesome and so much fun! First there was the qualification and then the big Trans AM final. The set up were three features: A rail to two big cars. A jump to a bearmouth and a box. A gapjump to a poolride =) (see the pictures, it´s hard to explain).

I got to the finals and there I got second!!! =) I´m stoked.

The women´s winner was Jamie Madrid (from Big Bear) and on third place Melissa Spillman (from Big Bear). The men´s winner were: on first Daniel Brown, on second Connor Brown and on third Ian Sams.


More pictures will come..


 Sitting on the porch with My and Kiki. Happy faces!!