söndag 6 mars 2011

I won the Arbor Face Off

This day was both a good day and a painfull day. I had planned to compete in the Arbor Face Off contest in Bear Mountain so I went to the park just to take some warmupruns before the contest. And I crashed and hurt my shoulder so bad! Nothing was tored our broken and the doctor said I just had a really hard "punch" on my muscles and that I should take it easy for some days. But I really wanted to compete so I went up to the great setup anyways and I won! =) It was a set up with three rails and a shoot out pipe to a jump. I had so much pain in my shoulder but I did some tricks I was really happy with! Sisi got second and Dina Treland got third! Go the scandinavian girls!! =) 

Now I have to rest my shoulder for some days. Or just maybe one day... I can´t wait to shredd!!!

It was sunny, bluebird and we were enjoying the moment for sure!