söndag 6 mars 2011

The Red Fire

Yes! We have finally rent a car! And it´s a fast little red fire! Now we can drive everywhere; to the grocerystore, to our other friends around Big Bear and to the housepartys! =)

The other day me, Sisi and My took a roadtrip to Apple Valley, one hour drive from Big Bear. Unfortunately the mission in Apple Valley was to get My to an MRI. She tored her ACL the first day in the park. I feel so sorry for here! But she is so strong and is in a impressively good mood. I hope she will get time for surgery soon!! Hugs to My!!!!

On our roadtrip it was really amazing to see this big contrasts in the nature. We drove through big ranches in the middle of the dessert and when you looked around you could see the snow-capped mountains, like Bear Mountain.
Apple Valley is a little "dessertvillage" with a lot of stores as Wallmart, Ross, K-Mart and everything was really cheap so we bought some unnecessary things with good conscience.  =)

And then we drove home again, through the dessert and up to the snowy mountains.