söndag 6 mars 2011

Barbecue at Rockspray Drive

The night before Jonas was leaving Big Bear we had a crazy party at our house. We were almost 50 sunburned shredders barbecuing, dancing, laughing and playing music all night long! 
My Svensson came the same day as the houseparty so now we are full house!!

Oh my good, it was a lot to clean up though, the next morning. And I don´t understand why the americans must have carpet everywhere so it gets sooo dirty!But it was worth it! =)







This little puppy is called Kola and he is just 6 weeks old and already partying untill he falls asleep.
Jörgen, a dark, big and curly dog fell in love that night. With me. He could not take his eyes away from me. When I was going to bed and had to climb up the ladder he tried to follow. Poor Jörgen, he had to stay downstairs. The dogs owner is Steve, a guy that works as a snowboardfilmer in Bear Mountain.


Since there are almost no pubs and clubs in Big Bear, housepartys are standard. Everybody gathers and just hang out playing guitarr, drums and sings together. It´s nice!