onsdag 5 januari 2011

Summary of December

It´s about time I start this blog. I´m gonna write mostly about snowboard because I guess this will be kind of a snowboardblog about me and my friends.
I´m really suprised I´m doing this when I even think it´s hard and not interesting at all to write statusupdates on facebook. But this will be something else! =)

I´m in Uppsala now. And I´m gonna be here and in big Stockholm in januari. That´s the plan for now. But plans can change.

In december I spend some great time in Sälen and Åre. I did some railcompetitions that I did good in. Learned a few new tricks and got some pretty nice pictures. Unfortunately I got a cold that stopped me from snowboarding for over a week. Some of it is still hanging on there but I´m snowboarding anyways.


I went to Sundsvall for a railcompetition and me, Sisi Cavretti and Erika Kolbert killed it on the downrail! =)

In the beginning of this month it was premiertime for the Nitro movie "Enough said" in Tandådalen. The movie is good, check it out! A lot of crazyness, happy people, preseasonshredding and some bottles of "rötjut" (swedish for red wine). Yes it was nice!

The photographer Otto Norin (his homepage) and I did a little nightsession in Åre for an hour and got some fun pictureresults. We found a little ledge on a parkingplace, just outside the house where I was staying for a few days, that looked pretty nice.





I had a great time in Åre! I wan the "Forum fucking railjam" last qualification and had an awesome time shredding and stomped my tricks as planned. In the finals though I tried exactly the same tricks but nothing worked. Shit happens! Just move on!! =) Sisi Cavretti got first and she was awesome!

In december I also spend some time with the Boardstorecrew. I was there as the Boardstorefriend. Of course! Since I ride for Junkyard. We had an awesome weekend with some surfing, party, a lot of laughes and a little snowboardcompetition.
I hope the picture that Jonathan Nylander took at med riding the Pinkpark car in the competition in Lindvallen, soon will be published somewhere. Otherwise I will soon put it in this blog =)

Me and some friends spend almost a week in the beginning of december in Sälen shredding the park in Lindvallen. Anders Carnebro made a fun little edit of  preseasonshredding. Here is the clip


One really surprising and great thing that happened in december was that I got Transition Magazines price for “best female parkshredder” this year! 



I now the Burton European Open in Laax´s coming up soon but I decided to stay here in Sweden and film some streetspots with my boyfriend Robert Sandgren and Philip Grund and some friends from here.


Good luck to the sweeds that´s gonna compete, Mimmi Sandström, Atti Holst, Nils Arvidsson, Zebastian Landmark amongst others! 

I haven´t been riding a lot of streetspots before but I´m so excited to start doing that. It´s gonna be awesome shredding I hope!