torsdag 6 januari 2011

Fucking awesome and some deep thoughts

Just after I wrote the blog post here below me, Robert and Philip went out hitting a downrail in the backyard behind our house in Uppsala. The fucking awesome rail has just been fixed (welded, grounded, assembled) of a really grumpy version of supermario with the name Masse. He has been working on this rail for two days and now it´s finished and, as I said, it´s fucking awesome!

Sometimes some things feels like a long struggle. (Oh, that´s deep) And I hate when it feels like that when it comes to snowboard. When it feels like I´ve lost it! That I´ve lost my shreddingskills and my "shreddingpepp"! Of course this is just temporary and I´m gonna feel the "pepp" again. But theese sad periods of "I don´t wanna snowboard today" is terrible!
So let´s go out there and get the "pepp" back! =)


That´s exactly what we did and all of a sudden it feels damn good again!

Picture will be on place soon.