tisdag 29 november 2011

Tandådalen

I went to Tandådalen, with some of the Nitroguys (thank you Nitro for everything!!), for some shredd on the snowy mountain. But the mountain was not snowy at all. It was kind of green and really warm. But it was one little slope open for us so we had a fun time jibbing for two days. We did some hiking in the i-Park but I sucked on snowboarding. Hehe, I guess some days it does not just work at all. But I had a fun time shredding with Alec and Anna. Thanks for a great time girls!! On saturdaynight there was party going on and premiere on the Nitro and Secondhands movie. And yes, it was really fun!

Too bad I don´t have any pictures to put up here. My camera was out of battery. I have put it on charge now =)

Teaser for the Nitro movie What goes up must come down.