tisdag 5 april 2011

A week in Åre

I´m sitting on the train on my way home to Uppsala again. I´ve been in Åre for a week shredding the Bräckepark. It has been so much fun riding in the slushy springpark. Bluebird and a lot of sun almost every day! It started with some powderdays because it has been snowing a lot lately in Åre wich was really necessary for the skiresort. It was not that much "pow pow" but we found a few places where we could take some nice turns and maybe get a nice picture wich Niclas Magnusson managed to take. I will put it here when I`ll get it from him.

My plan was to get some jump-filmshots from this week but i did not find anyone who had time to film so I´ll have to film another time.

I´m going back to Åre in one week again to work as a coach for a snowboard camp for girls. It´s a schoolproject that my friends have started. "No matter what" is the name of this project and it´s gonna be awesome and fun to inspire girls to start and keep shredding the park! =)

And maybe there will be time for some filming as well! =)

Now I´m gonna be home for one day and then I´m taking my car to Sälen and Kläppen for some snowboard SM in slopestyle and bigair! =)




Outside Dahlbooms.

Samuel, Johan and Håkan.


A smiling Marlene.


Me and Maria Bagge.


Cecilia Larsen and Maria Bagge.
The nice red line.