måndag 11 april 2011

Snowboard SM in Kläppen

Sitting in a rainy Åre after 3 funny and exhausting days of snowboard SM in Kläppen. We started in the park 8.30 every morning and got home around 18.30 every night. The weather was very varied with, sun, rain and a lot of wind.

Thursday: Halfpipe. 

A fourth place wich I´m pretty ok with because I have kind of never been shredding pipe before =) It was fuuun! And kind of difficult. Hehe.

Friday: Boardercross. 

I did not compete. My knees could not take the flat and hard landings.

Saturday: Railcomp. 

I won! =) We only had 3 runs each and the comp was really long and unfortunately not a jamsession wich would have been so much more fun! But I did my frontside hardway and "gubbtale" so it was awesome!

Sunday: Slopestyle. 

A third place! My line in the qualification was frontside lip, backside three, frontside three (in the biggest jumps) and some tricks in the halfpipe and on the box. I tried to do a frontside seven and I was sooo close but landed on the nockle. I got second in the qualifications. In the final runs I hade some problems with the speed so I did not managed to land my frontside five, landed on the nockle again and hurt my knee a bit. But I´m pretty stoked anyways. It was fun! Cicci Larsen got first and Jessica From got second.

The Big Air comp was cancelled because it was too windy. Too bad I think because I had really looking forward to throw myself in the Big Air! =)



Jimmy and Alec. A lot of hugs to Alec who hurt her self on a jump the first day! Get well soon!
Emma.
Alec and me.






Lowe, Jonas, Linus and Jimmy. "Tärnabyligan!"

Jessica.
Alec and Emma.


There will be more pictures here soon.