onsdag 5 oktober 2011

Going to Saas-Fee

My trip to California was perfect! I will write about it soon...

Now I´m sitting on the airport in Wienna, drinking my starbuckscoffe and waiting for the airplane to Zurich. I´m tired, a little bit sick (since one week) and stressed (since I almost lost my phone at the airport in Stockholm and almost missed my flight. Luckely a little boy found it and answered when I called. PUH!) But I am so excited to snowboard again!

For three weeks me and Robert have been homeless living on friends and parents sofas waiting for our new apartment in Uppsala where we moved in yesterday. Finally!

I´m gonna spend 7 days in Saas-Fee with the Swedish national team. It´s gonna be really fun and exciting. Hopefully I have´nt forget how to snowboard after 4 months of summer ;)